Thursday, August 28, 2008

Talking ToeNails with Friends

OK, I admit it, I am not much of a cocktail party conversationalist. I trip over myself as I ask people what they do for a living. So you can imagine how difficult it must be for me to get people to expose their toenail clipping habits, just so I can share them with you! But in talking about one of my favorite subjects dogs (the other is gardening), a woman shared the following:

Her pug kept scratching at the carpet, which is usually a sign of nesting. But then the little pugger would jump up and down and then relax for a while. After a few times, the woman got down on her hands and knees to try to figure out what her dog was doing, thinking perhaps there were some food crumbs in the rug. As she watched, the dog started scratching the carpet and the woman saw these white nail shards flying up; the pug would try to catch them and then lay back down to eat them! Oooooh - another disgusting tale!

I promised the woman I would get her the Artemis Woman Nail Catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment